Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My 1st photography assignments (updated).

Hey there, what I'm going to posted here is my 1st photography assignments images. Well photography is related to art of course. argh I'm bad in explanation. so just enjoy the images that I've captured, not that good thou but I'm still learning :) so yeah in this subject, outdoor photo shooting, we all are not allowed to edit the images that we have captured. But some images that I uploaded here is already edited with Ps for my own viewing pleasure. And this assignment require 2 pieces in 1 tittle, so, enjoy. :)

Title: Hold

This is the original picture that I passed up to my lecturer.


and this is the lomo version :D


I edited it to look more lomo-ish.



Title: Speed


light trail. ♥

All images on this post are by Alex Chin. Do not use without permission.