Tuesday, February 14, 2012

too busy to update.

I've been hella busy lately, rushing my final and training in an Art School, and recently I've got a chance to volunteered and participated in an interesting event called Bonding With Gaya Street. Finally Sabahan get the chance to know their very own history, I'd never know my own hometown have such a very interesting story, because our education in history subject has been compromised by the government, yes, it's true. They've filtered and ignored all the important deal that what we called "perjanjian"and histories in Sabah, but they will never win the power of the people.


Logo designed by Generator Creative Studio.




And about the Art School I've training in right now, it's called Asgardian School of Art, an art school that based in North Borneo, founded by my 3 art teachers. Ethan Lo, Teo zk and Roger Tan, Asgardian provides a high-end art education in KK. well for more info, just click the link that I've highlighted above, gotta back to work now, see ya. ;)